[ale] Colo NE Metro Atlanta?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 01:30:03 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 00:17 -0400, Christopher Bergeron wrote:
> I highly doubt that.  I think the smart ISPs are taking the money and
> running in light of the latest [Republican] government legislation.  No,
> I'm not flaming here, I'm  just stating the facts.
>
> Pro-business = anti-consumer.  Period.

Don't forget that business folks are consumers themselves.  Where'd this
notion start that consumers aren't business people (or at least business
savvy) and businesses aren't made up of consumers?

-Jim P.

> The smaller ISPs _CAN'T_ compete anymore, so they're forced to sell out
> or die.

... like the .coms did under another [Democratic] government?  I think
back then that I worked for 3 different companies (entities?) in the
span of a week without ever changing offices.  ;-)

-Jim P.