[ale] Colo NE Metro Atlanta?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed Sep 7 00:17:47 EDT 2005

I highly doubt that.  I think the smart ISPs are taking the money and
running in light of the latest [Republican] government legislation.  No,
I'm not flaming here, I'm  just stating the facts.

Pro-business = anti-consumer.  Period.

The smaller ISPs _CAN'T_ compete anymore, so they're forced to sell out
or die.

Kind regards,
CB