[ale] OT: Erasing a toasted drive

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:32:10 EDT 2005

I've worked for PC support at my college a couple years ago, and replacing
the drive was never a violation of the warranty. And it is a fair sight less
complicated than trying to erase the current drive before sending it back to
Dell.

WMM

--
http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on