[ale] Seeking ways to getting around spyware on Windows

Cliff Free erudite.hacker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:11:31 EDT 2005

Stay away from AdAware. They've been removed from several independent lists
ranking the spy ware scanners because they've accepted money from certain
parties to NOT remove their spy ware apps. The M$ solution seems to work
pretty well, and was bought from another company, so until they start
hacking at it, I wouldn't worry about M$ coding and design practices (for
those who care).