[ale] Fwd: iPod Shuffle

Jim Philips briarpatchkid at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 4 21:25:13 EDT 2005

I'm still not having any luck actually transferring files. I can
mount /dev/sda1 to /mnt/ipod. I can run gtkpod and see the songs that are
already there (from running iTunes in Windows). I can select songs to sync
with the iPod. They fail to write to it every time. I alternately get
messages like "path not found" and "operation not permitted". Nothing writes
to it at all.