[ale] BSD.v.Linux essay

runman runman at speedfactory.net
Tue Nov 22 14:38:48 EST 2005

You might want to re-check OpenBSD as they now have RAID support for some HW
as well as more drivers.  Their support of RAID has changed by leaps and
bounds in the past 6 months especially.  This weakness of OpenBSD is the
result of their dedication to certain coding standards as well as their
particular definition of what is "free" and what isn't.  It is neither good
nor bad - just the way they do things.  All OS's have their particular
strengths and weaknesses.

- Greg