[ale] Live CD to drop on my Dad's computer over thanksgiving?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Nov 15 12:32:32 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 11:48 -0500, Vernard Martin wrote:
> ymphonyOS. Basd on Knoppix and pretty darned straightforward. I've
> been
> using it instead of Knoppix as my LiveCD of choice as of late.

I've tried this.  The startup music is great.  The only problem I've ran
into is trying to get the web browser to use up the whole desktop.  Its
as if SymphonyOS wants the clock and corner buttons to always be
visible. Since I can't find a way to change the resolution this results
in large fonts and web pages that I have to scroll through.