[ale] OT: Migrating off dying HDD

Mills, John M. Mills.J at ems-t.com
Tue Nov 15 09:30:08 EST 2005

Geoffrey -

Good points. I do put materials  which I want to keep dry, in the
freezer (photo film in "those days", and some foods). My auto-defrost
freezer is pretty dry, but they get wet from condensation when removed
from the freezer. A sealed plastic bag at that point might be wise.

Thanks for the reminder.

 - Mills