[ale] Screwed by PPP0E

hackboy at hackersforhire.com hackboy at hackersforhire.com
Tue May 31 11:30:21 EDT 2005

One thing to keep in mind is that Speakeasy does not offer the same
services in all of the areas that BellSouth, SpeedFactory, Earthlink, and
other BellSouth partner ISPs do.

I am on a remote terminal on the Roswell CO.  With BellSouth,
SpeedFactory, and Earthlink I am able to get the 3 meg package.  With
Speakeasy the most that I qualify for is IDSL (128x128).