[ale] [Fwd: Linux platform opportunities]

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue May 31 10:47:49 EDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Linux platform opportunities
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:17:25 -0400
From: Kyle Porter <kyle at revelationpartners.com>
To: <esoteric at 3times25.net>

Geoffrey,

Hello this is Kyle Porter from Revelation Partners. I am an executive
and technical recruiter with Revelation and I received your contact
information through my business interactions with Linux User Group
community. I am writing you on behalf of a client of mine that is highly
involved with advanced video compression and is looking to build on to
their unbelievable bright technical team. This company is almost five
years old and is expected to bring in 20mm this year alone with only 50
employees! They are no longer dependent on venture capital as they are
fully sustainable on their cash flow.

This client makes the best digital video signal processing equipment for
television distribution over cable, satellite and IP networks. Their
products achieve better video quality at lower bit-rates, reducing the
bandwidth constraint for their customers - the network operators. They
have developed new signal processing and compression techniques that are
implemented in programmable hardware. Their equipment is fully
compatible with all digital television networks and is provided at a
lower cost than the highest quality competitive offerings.  They believe
future networks will deliver more content in more personalized formats,
and they will provide the equipment and technology to enable these new
television applications.

This company is looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer with RTOS and C
programming experience as well as experience in the video space.

I am under the impression that this opportunity may interest someone you
know; please forward this to anyone who may be qualified for this
position.

I would also love to discuss other opportunities here at Revelation
Partners that may fit your skill set and experience better.  I look
forward to talking or trading email in the near future regarding these
opportunities. I believe that we will both benefit by establishing
communication with one another.

With warm regards,

Kyle

Kyle G. Porter