[ale] Need Tractor Feed Dot Matrix printer

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri May 27 12:39:41 EDT 2005

You had ROCKS!?!?!

Back in the day rocks hadn't formed yet. All we had was magma and ocean.
So it was digital. But you could only count to 1.

hot or wet.

(no dirty jokes here!)

And it was uphill to and from work each day.

Backwards.

In rain of sulfurous acid.

Still can't get smell of those teeming hordes of copulating microbes out
of my clothes.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>