[ale] OT: Using google search

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed May 25 22:11:51 EDT 2005

Chris, I'm not sure what happened here, but I tried:
allintext:  "mozilla"&"."&"toolbar"

and got some strange results.  I'm not sure how google interpreted that
to get those results, but it might be a lead.  If nothing else, consider
this a bump to keep this thread alive; because I'm also interested in
the solution to this one...

Kind regards,
CB