[ale] tomcat woes

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue May 24 20:18:13 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 20:03 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> James P. Kinney III wrote:
>
> > No joy yet. I added an explicit classpath for the location of the jar
> > file collection I'm trying to hit. The log file shows the following:
> >

> > May 24, 2005 7:50:15 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> > INFO: Marking servlet org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.OpenHouse as
> > unavailable
> > May 24, 2005 7:50:15 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> > SEVERE: Error loading WebappClassLoader
> >   delegate: false
> >   repositories:
> > ----------> Parent Classloader:
> > org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader at 2a15cd
> >  OpenHouse
> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: OpenHouse
>
> What browser are you testing it with?  Try running it via mozilla and
> then check out the 'tools->web development->java console' output.

I am using firefox. I have a tools->web developer -> {loads of stuff}

I thought the java console was for tinkering with java applets that were
downloaded. This is a java servlet that is _supposed_ to kick out a
database backed web page.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>