[ale] b'bye

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:33:34 EDT 2005

I am talking about my home network for which I use an old IBM Pentium
2 machine to route traffic with a custom iptables script. I could use
Wondershaper or CBQ.init but I would prefer to know the material
myself. I just haven't had the time, or enough motivation, to sit down
and research it.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/