[ale] VOTE: Take the root war off-list

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:33:20 EDT 2005

It depends on how the user has their email client configured to
generate headers. For example, your's is requesting that the reply be
sent individually to you and the list at the same time.

*** This email is not an attempt to start up a flame-fest about the
reply-to header! ***

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/