[ale] VOTE: Take the root war off-list

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon May 23 15:22:46 EDT 2005

On Monday May 23 2005 13:50, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 14:38 -0400, Barry Hawkins wrote:
> > Agreed.  Folks, if you had a problem with it, you should have said
> > something at the time.  It's time to let go.
>
> Would their silence indicate a problem or a non-problem, and which is
> truly better?  :-)
>
> -Jim P.

I don't know, but I was just thinking that Christians that use Linux are so
stoopid! Unless they use the best distro (which is Debian of course).

Perhaps we can use this thread to discuss the reply-to feature of this list.
I really DON'T get it. SOMETIMES it replies to the original poster and
sometimes it replies to the ALE. At least tell me the "ruleset" that is used.

Please place your vote here (+1) if you would just like it to be consistent
one way or the other!

+l
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown