[ale] Please help Drew fix his browser problem

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sat May 21 03:36:45 EDT 2005

On Friday May 20 2005 17:50, joh6nn wrote:
> about: is a pseudo-protocol; if you type about:config into FF, you'll
> get a fairly complete listing of your preferences.  if you type
> about:plugins,

Watch it with the abbreviations - I sat here for awhile thinking "what could
FF possibly be" LOL :)

Wow! Thank you joh6nn and James Sumners!
This "about:" think yields tons on information.
More than I can process today.

I will take James advice and remove "plugger" for the time being.
I have never had a problem with it - and I know that I had the stability
problem BEFORE adding plugger, but it would be smarter to remove it until I
reach stability.

Any other suggestions on figuring out instability problem?
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown