[ale] Please help Drew fix his browser problem

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri May 20 17:32:17 EDT 2005

On Friday May 20 2005 14:32, joh6nn wrote:
> i suspect an
> extension that's either outdated, or just poorly written; many of the
> extensions that i've tried out have caused all sorts of annoying side
> effects, and been promptly uninstalled.

I don't think I have any extentions yet.
I planned to add them after I got the browser stable.
I went to firefox and selected Tools -> Extentions
and nothing shows up.
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown