[ale] Please help Drew fix his browser problem

ChangingLINKS.com groups at changinglinks.com
Fri May 20 17:16:47 EDT 2005

>  My
> impression is that most people using Debian are using the "unstable"
> repositories.  Which are you using, Drew?

Unstable.

> I would say that for a good working browser environment you would need
> the latest Flash, Acrobat 7, java2-jre-1.4.2, and the latest version of
> your browser.

I, ooooooooh. Almost. I use Java 1.something else.
But disabling java did not help. I use the slightly older version (on purpose)
because an old custom program that I have doesn't work well with some newer
versions of java.

I'd be happy enough with NO java in the browser, if that were the solution,
but as I mentioned before, I think the problem is window manager related.
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown