[ale] Load?

Jonathan Rickman jrickman at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:53:57 EDT 2005

Is this a hyperthreaded system? I had one of the earlier ones that
would constantly read 2.0 on 2.4.something. Disabling hyperthreading
would fix it. It went away with a kernel upgrade somewhere in the
neighborhood of 2.4.26 IIRC. I never got around to looking into the
specifics because it was just a single user box of very little
importance but maybe that will give you enough ammo for a google
search.

--
Jonathan