[ale] Sunday 05-22-05 6PM RUN-AS-ROOT CHALLENGE

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 16:48:01 EDT 2005

I propose that we take this one step further and have Geoff, Michael,
and George come to the next ALE intown meeting and show us their l33t
s41lz in realtime in front of an audience.  I'll bring the switch and
network cables so that we can do this on a private network, thus
preventing their omnipotent powers from bringing down the whole
Internet.  :-)

Any takers for a face-to-face showdown?

-Jim P.