[ale] Sunday 05-22-05 6PM RUN-AS-ROOT CHALLENGE

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu May 19 07:34:54 EDT 2005

Ah GEEZ . . .
I apologize for that last post. I have been away from this list for awhile and
noticed that the "reply to" feature has been changed. In the past, it would
post to ALE all of the time. NOW, it seems undecided (sometimes it posts to
the ALE but USUALLY it replies to the poster).
The post was supposed to go directly to Jim P. and NOT be posted to ALE.
Again, I apologize for such a rant. Please ignore it.

Also, perhaps someone could enlighten me - was there another flame war to
change the reply-to to be semi-ALE list during my absence?

--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown