[ale] Sunday 05-22-05 6PM RUN-AS-ROOT CHALLENGE

ChangingLINKS.com groups at changinglinks.com
Thu May 19 07:07:32 EDT 2005

> You mention
> removing all personal data - but that's the point - if it's on the
> system, and you get cracked, then that data is exposed.

We can set up a 2nd challenge.
Crack through my firewalls and find the data.

BUT, in this challenge, I am opening up my system and saying HERE IS ROOT.
Completely different scenerios. In one case people are being hand held.

To mimic reality, I SHOULD leave my system AS IS and simply offer my IP.
Because THAT is the way I run it. You dig?
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown