[ale] Linux Distributions

ChangingLINKS.com groups at changinglinks.com
Wed May 18 17:01:15 EDT 2005

On Wednesday May 18 2005 14:03, you wrote:
> > Delaying the pointers you request does two things:
> > 1. Hopefully it teaches the knee-jerk admins to be less so.
> > 2. It allows me time to win the challenge AND win a fully working box.
> > 3. It allows the never-run-as-root crowd time to post all of their
> > objections.
>
> And again, in real-world situations, our claims hold 100% true.

You argue with yourself.
First you say 100% then, you say 99% (and that number is probably incorrect).

> Your
> configuration is never allowed in a business circumstance,

I do business. I allow it.
Please stop painting me as an employee. I'm not one.

> You make argument for the sake of arguing.
>
> --j

No.
I make my "argument" as a defense to the claims your camp set forth.
. . . . and for the sake of arguing.
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown