[ale] Linux Distributions

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:41:05 EDT 2005

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> On Tuesday May 17 2005 21:49, Jason Day wrote:
>
>>What does that mean?  You're the one claiming that it's perfectly safe
>>to run as root all the time, are you not?
>

> I don't think he is.
> I am.
> I say it is perfectly fine to run root all of the time and I do.
> This Sunday there will be a challenge where you can prove me wrong.
> Would you like to put some money on it?

The problem with you, Drew, is that you won't look at someone getting a
# prompt as a problem.

When, in effect, if your system is so weak that they get a # prompt
without trying, you're in some serious shit.  I am glad that you aren't
someone that I know IRL, and I am hopeful that someday, someone will
beat you over the head with an education stick.

	- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch                               <fd0man at gmail.com>
Website: http://fd0man.chadeux.net/     Jabber: mtrausch at jabber.com
Phone: +1-(678)-522-7934              FAX (US Only): 1-866-806-4647
Do you have PGP or GPG?  Key at pgp.mit.edu, Please Encrypt E-Mail!