[ale] ALE NW meetings are postponed until we locate a new site

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed May 18 14:38:40 EDT 2005

Hi Geoffrey,

I have  friend who has a building a few miles north of I-75 on Hwy 5.
(Chance road to be exact.)  He has meeting room for ten or fifteen
(tight) and some other space that may be available that could
accommodate more for a lecture setup.  If the location and facilities
would work for now I can follow up with him.

Mark Wright