[ale] Linux Distributions

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Wed May 18 01:18:27 EDT 2005

If you're comfy with Linux (I'll assume you are since you've used it a while),
I just switched to Kubuntu Linux for my desktop and laptop, and it's got
everything I liked about debian in a nice package, simple install, slick
desktop setup.

I like Mandrake and Debian for package management reasons, but running plain
Debian was ugly and hackish where Kubuntu has been slick and nice so far.

-Jay