[ale] Linux Distributions

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 15:33:45 EDT 2005

It is not that it is a 20-year-old rule, but that it has stood the
test of time, and today more than ever holds true through 20 hyears
of testing and practice.  How else does it make it into EVERY cutting-
edge education on Systems Administration?

Jerald M. Sheets jr.
Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
McKesson, Inc.
404.293.8762