[ale] Linux Distributions

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Tue May 17 13:27:28 EDT 2005

*sigh*

Saying "I am not going to discuss it further" is ridiculous.  If you do
not want to have a discussion, do not make sweeping statements which
most on the list would consider to be, well, dumb.  It is a habit of
yours, Drew, to make these kinds of statements which you evident can not
support, and then to disparage those who disagree with you - without
providing anything to support what you are saying.

That you routinely demonstrate your lack of understanding of which you
speak, such as by your recent comments regarding Debian, just makes you
look sillier.  Sometimes when everyone is laughing at you it is not
because everyone else is deluded.  At the end of the day, your interests
increasingly seem to be in trolling this list rather than in serious
discussion.

--George