[ale] Linux Distributions

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue May 17 12:28:19 EDT 2005

  A lot of things "CAN" be done but doesn't mean they should be done.  I
CAN run my motorcycle 130mph down the highway.  Even if the cops don't
get me, the road quality very likely will eventually.  ONE slip up or
mistake when running as root can do extreme damage that could very
easily be avoided by simply not doing it.

Thus spake ChangingLINKS.com (groups at ChangingLINKS.com):