[ale] How to burn a bootable Debian Sarge cd

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun May 15 20:14:18 EDT 2005

Under xcdroast there is a bootable check box when defining the settings
for the burn.  Haven't found the same under K3b.  Isn't the format
different for a bootable CD?  Some spec about Toledo?  Can't remember if
I've read anything about this in the past.  I've burned iso bootable
images in K3b with no problem.  Under XCDRoast I had to check that box
to make it bootable or else the image wasn't burned correctly.

Probably needs some googling to find the answer.
Dow