[ale] Free Frostys at Wendys this weekend

Erica Victoria Rosalle erica.rosalle at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:26:41 EDT 2005

You know, I was thinking for a second that it would be cute if Wendy's
were to include a cute little fake finger with each free Frosty...but
no, that would be too much, wouldn't it. :-P

- --
~Vicky Rosalle
"Life is too damn short to remain trapped in your own Alcatraz."
- -Hollis Gillespie
~*http://yoichinotori.livejournal.com*~
   Cow who drank Jolt         Cow who ate         Cow who used Jolt to
                          psychedelic mushrooms   wash down psychedelic
                                                       mushrooms