[ale] Free Frostys at Wendys this weekend

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:50:45 EDT 2005

James P. Kinney III wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 16:04 -0400, Randal Jarrett wrote:
>
>>According to http://www.wendys.com, they are giving away Frostys for
>>the
>>asking.  No coupon, no purchase required.  May 13th to May 15th.
>>

> Make sure to wear a Microsoft shirt. Then explain with the climbing cost
> of spyware cleaning, a free frosty is all you can afford and maybe you
> really should look at this Linux stuff.
>
> (Ha! Made in on topic :)

That may have been the second best laugh that I've had all day... no,
maybe the third.  :-P  The first one was some random user on USENET
bitching about 'vi' and a screen full of "~" characters crashing his
system, which had I thought about it at the time, I would have forwarded
it... it was some newbie using Google Groups on alt.os.linux.slackware,
lol, but it was definately funny...

	http://fd0man.livejournal.com/215291.html

And the second one was a (admittedly horrible) religious joke.  :-P

But, in all seriousness, Wendy's is only trying to get people to do this
to forget about the finger incident... *shrugs*.  Which, I'm not
*terribly* worried about, at least, myself.

	Later,
	Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch                               <fd0man at gmail.com>
Website: http://fd0man.chadeux.net/     Jabber: mtrausch at jabber.com
Phone: +1-(678)-522-7934              FAX (US Only): 1-866-806-4647
Do you have PGP or GPG?  Key at pgp.mit.edu, Please Encrypt E-Mail!