[ale] OT: U.S. National Identity Cards All But Law

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu May 12 10:09:43 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 17:48, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> BTW, I didn't see this mentioned yet, but the current GA Governor signed
> a law (from the current GA legislature) that stops the collection of
> fingerprints collected when applying for a drivers license.
> Additionally, the law calls for the elimination of the past collected
> fingerprints.  This topic was discussed here in the past.  Do I need to
> mention the political party that brought this about. ;-)

Yeah...  that would be the same party of thugs, thieves and frauds that just
passed and signed a Georgia law requiring government issued Drivers License
ID in order to exercise your right to vote.  The requirement is, of course,
entirely redundant to the confirmation of voter identity and residency
established through the existing, very thorough voter registration processes.

Voting is a right, but driving is classified as a privilege. Drivers licenses
can be revoked, denied and confiscated with no notice for a broad number of
reasons, reasons which are very often the consequence of being among the
poor, underprivileged or profiled minority classes of citizens. The party of
fraud is clearly out to disenfranchise as many of the less privileged
citizens as possible, the citizens who are disproportionately blacks,
hispanics, the elderly and minority groups. These are the groups that are
more likely to vote for the citizen self interests of the common wealth than
the obscenely wealthy special interests of the corporate welfare state.

It may well be that removing the fingerprint data from Georgia driver licenses
was nothing more than a tangential necessity for installing this latest
method of Jim Crow voter suppression without having it instantly repealed
under federal, civil rights related election restrictions that apply to
southern states.

peace
aaron

PS:  :-) Jim...
I have considerable experience with effects of psychotropic substances.
Tragically, I can assure you that these are undistorted views of reality.
:-)

> On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 13:19 -0400, Randal Jarrett wrote:
> > But Aaron, How do you really feel ???    :-)
> >
> > On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 09:39 +0000, aaron wrote:
> > > And you expected anything different after these unethical, Orwellian,
big
> > > brother, massive government, bomb and bankrupt, immoral, fascist frauds
were
> > > tacitly allowed to seize unrestrained control of our government?
> > >
> > > The Irrational ID fraud is just another of their vomitous "nuclear"
terrorist
> > > actions against our freedoms. The end goal is to carpet bomb our U.S.
> > > political landscape into a barren, uninhabitable, irradiated toxic
wasteland
> > > prison for every working class citizen, delivering a mute, brain washed,
fear
> > > driven, superstitious and supplicant population into impoverished
corporate
> > > servitude.  At least that is what their relentless litany of corrupt
> > > policies, economic incompetence, legislative war on  constitutional
liberties
> > > and satanic, hate based assaults against justice and christian
principles
> > > would suggest.
> > >
> > > peace
> > > (because the only free nation will be a nation of peace)
> > > aaron

ID

US