OT Re: [ale] Big Brother Wins, We lose... From /. Real-ID Passes U.S. Senate 100-0

Randal Jarrett rsj at radio.org
Wed May 11 13:48:26 EDT 2005

Actually, I think that it falls under,

Article. IV.
Section. 1.

Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts,
Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress
may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and
Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.
Section. 2.

Clause 1: The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges
and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Maybe additional sections.  But what it amounts to is that all states
are required to accept the drivers license of the other states and
therefore there should be a standard.

Randy