[ale] SUSE LINUX 9.3 ISO images Released to Mirrors

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:22:10 EDT 2005

On 6/30/05, Chris Ricker <kaboom at oobleck.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Michael Still wrote:
>
> > I believe the limitation is with the apache server.  I have it
> > configured to not allow >2G transfers in httpd.conf anyway (it doesn't
> > even show up in the file list for http).
>
> Just configure it to redirect large files to ftp (using RedirectMatch or
> similar)

If nobody objects to downloading ALL iso images via ftp then I can use
the redirect method and let http users at least see the >2G files
again.  I haven't seen a method to do it just for large files (haven't
looked that hard either).

--
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory