[ale] SUSE LINUX 9.3 ISO images Released to Mirrors

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:38:07 EDT 2005

On 6/30/05, James P. Kinney III <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 10:44 -0400, Michael Still wrote:
>
> > The dvd cannot be downloaded via http.
>
> It can if you use curl which handles files sizes larger than 2GB.
> --

I believe the limitation is with the apache server.  I have it
configured to not allow >2G transfers in httpd.conf anyway (it doesn't
even show up in the file list for http).

There are patches to allow apache to transfer bigger files, but I
haven't messed with them.

--
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory