[ale] Ubuntu mouse woes ...

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:58:39 EDT 2005

Serial? Sweet heavens PS2 mice are almost as prolific as their
namesake and USB mice are gaining ground.

Any way, I am more than sure you will have to install gpm (`sudo
apt-get install gpm`) as it is definitely not a default package. You
will also want to make sure the "sermouse" kernel module is loaded
(`modprobe sermouse`).