[ale] /tmp set to read-only on boot (need help)

Ryan Fish FishR at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 17 07:07:44 EDT 2005

No changes or additions other than some updates from RH.  The last time this
particular box was booted it took quite a while for it to come back online.
I was not an the console at that time so I did not see any messages that may
have been displayed.  I've checked dmesg and didn't see anything jump right
out as being bad either.

-Ryan