[ale] [OT] lat / long mapping

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 17:03:36 EDT 2005

GRASS isn't for the faint of heart.  He'd have to obtain some kind of
geographical data set, even if just vectors to lay out counties, roads,
etc., before the points wanted to plot would make any sense.

For what it's worth, I've managed to get lat/long data into PostgreSQL
and then display that data in GRASS.

Jeff