[ale] OT:Google Summer of Code

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Mon Jun 13 14:13:46 EDT 2005

fyi, not on /.  :o)

 "The Summer of Code is Google's program designed to introduce students to the
world of open source software development.

 This summer, don't let your programming skills lie fallow. Use them for the
greater good of open source software and computer science. Google will
provide a $4500 award to each student who successfully completes a project by
the end of the summer. (Payment details can be found in the FAQ)

By pairing applicants up with the proven wisdom and experience of established
prominent open source organizations (listed below), we hope to make great
software happen. If you can't come up with a great idea to submit, a number
of our organizations have made idea lists available. "

http://developer.kde.org/joining/googlesummerofcode.html
http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html

--
I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer
is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building.

Sergio Chaves
Edi and IT Support
Turbo Logistics, Inc.
(Office) 770-532-2239
(Fax)     770-531-7878
sergio at turbocorp.com
www.turbocorp.com

This transmission (including attachments) may be: (1) subject to the
Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly
confidential to Turbo Logistics, Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you
may not read, retain, disclose, print, copy or disseminate to anyone this
information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the
sender (only) by reply email, and destroy all copies of the message
(including any attachments). Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a
violation of federal criminal law.