[ale] Free HP "p" stuff

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Jun 12 13:47:37 EDT 2005

I have a spare HP 4p Scanjet available free for the asking.
SCSI-1 // Parallel interface. Fully working condition. Supported
under Linux with free tools like VueScan.

I also have a few accessories for HP Laserjet IIp, including memory cards, a
few toner cartridges, Postscript cartridges and the underside paper tray.
Hoping they might be of use to someone with a working HP IIp, so long as they
take the whole pile.  The accessories are resting on 2 non-functioning HP IIp
printers -- (both indicate needing a scanner assembly -- ~$75 repair) if
anyone has reason to haul those off with the rest and save them from the
dumpster.

Pick up location is in Decatur, GA near Emory University.
Please contact OFFLIST if interested in either the
4p scanner or the IIp printer parts.

aaron at pd.org
404.315.0406