[ale] Hotplug to load network interfaces

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Sat Jun 11 16:21:01 EDT 2005

Actually it sounds like it would simplify things to have hotplug
configure both plug in devices as well as the built in. In the link
below is the part of the Debian reference that covers it.

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-gateway.en.html#s-trigger-hotplug

Later,

Jim Seymour

--
I started using something better than the "standard" back when IBM advertised
OS/2 Warp on TV. As Linux matured I made the transition from OS/2 v4 to Linux.