[ale] OT: The old mp3.com

Chris Ricker kaboom at oobleck.net
Fri Jun 10 14:49:26 EDT 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Robert Heaven wrote:

> Yes, myspace.com is becoming very popular among small/independant
> artists. I read an article the other day about a band that got big
> marketing themselves solely on myspace. Even my son's band has a page
> there, http://www.myspace.com/lazyeyeatlanta

It's not just independent bands on myspace though. Mission of Burma is on
there, for example. They're even looking to hire a new web developer for
their site. Check out <http://www.myspace.com/missionofburma> and read
their blog for all the details if you want a
probably-more-interesting-than-average-corporate-web-site-stuff web
development job that no doubt pays really poorly ;-)

later,
chris