[ale] This has to be the noisest pc case!!

Randal Jarrett K4RSJ rsj at radio.org
Fri Jun 10 01:25:18 EDT 2005

>From /.

Hardware: PC Case Made Completely of Fans

Posted by CowboyNeal on Thursday June 09, @11:24PM
from the keeping-cool-while-looking-it dept.
drgroove writes "I work in a computer store building PCs all day. With
every new case there are one or two 8cm case fans included. Most of the
systems we build do not need any more cooling than is supplied by the
CPU fan as most of our customers generally don't go in for all this
'overclocking malarky.' Looking around the stock room I discovered two
large boxes of unused 8cm case fans. Surfing through case mod sites, the
most popular mod you see (besides Lexan windows) is some form of whizzy
cooling device, be it fan or waterblock. People go to great lengths to
keep their PCs cool. Now... putting these two things together..."

http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm

Randy

--

Randy Jarrett  K4RSJ