[ale] Drive recovery

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Wed Jun 8 17:33:32 EDT 2005

About 10 years or more ago, I used one of those drive recovery services.
Yes, expensive, but not all that expensive. Seems like we had a discusion
of sorts along the lines of secure deletion a year or two ago. I _still_
like the idea of floating the platters in HF, although there are
hazzardous waste issues.