[ale] No Regular ALE CENTRAL MEETING for June: alt.ALE.ale.tasting

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Jun 7 20:50:08 EDT 2005

Just a friendly reminder that...

Due to a scheduling conflict with our donated space
at the Emory Law School, we will not be holding our
regular ALE Central meeting for June.

As an alternative activity for Thursday evening,
June 9th at 7:30pm, everyone is invited to an informal
ALE ale tasting at MELTON'S APP & TAP, located at the
intersection of Scott Blvd.and North Decatur Road.

Discussion of ideas for ALE's future activities and
organization will be engouraged at this gathering, but
this hopefully won't disturb the general air of anarchy
that keeps both ALE and Linux interesting.
:-)

The full address is:

Melton's App & Tap
(404) 634-9112
2500 N Decatur Rd
Decatur, GA 30033

That's the NW corner of the intersection, next to the
Pet Supermarket store, exactly 6 stop lights East of
the Emory Law School. For detailed directions,try
<http://maps.google.com> and enter the search string:

"melton's app and tap, decatur, ga"

Thanks for your attention!
peace