[ale] annoying, unknown X crash - only when laptop lid is closed.

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Tue Jun 7 20:38:42 EDT 2005

ACPI is enabled to the best of my knowledge (any way I can check for sure?)
and it's not supposed to go to sleep when the lid is shut...it's supposed to
just turn off the screen...the lid.sh run when the lid gets closed doesn't
appear to put it to sleep.

I can't seem to find any info on the error messages I had in the startx output
- I was hoping that some googling would turn up the reason I was getting
refused connections, etc.

-Jay