[ale] how2 enable Macromedia w/Firefox ?

pras at cycloeastern.com pras at cycloeastern.com
Tue Jun 7 17:24:02 EDT 2005

Once you have everything installed ( flash ), don't forget to install flashblock extension!
This will prevent a lot of annoying ads and you can see only the embedded flash content that you choose.

-Prasanna Subash

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 11:05:45AM -0500, Courtney Thomas wrote:
> I have installed Macromedia Flashplayer  and Firefox but when I access a
> site that uses Flashplayer, nothing Flash-like happens, of course,
> because I don't know how to configure Firefox to enable this function.
>
> BTW, I've installed the player as a standalone program rather than a
> plugin and it does work... standalone.
>
> Thank you,
> Courtney

Prasanna Subash            | need to wrap system in aluminum foil to fix
pras at cycloeastern.com      | problem