[ale] News bulletin: The temperature seems to be cooling down in Hell!!!

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 3 21:15:30 EDT 2005

Maybe Microsoft is seeing the Openoffice/Linux threat and responding
with an open file format will encourage people to stick with MS Office.
I find that people like to stick with what they know, sometimes
blindly.  Until I can show them a reason that they themselves can see as
good, they prefer to stick with what they know.
Dow